1. I don't HATE I just DISLIKE and even with the disliking, I rarely dislike things and people. I always try to find something good in people so I could like them. And if there were people who do not like me, I give them that privilege. It's their problem, not mine.
*And after a few years (this edit dates 8 years later) I realized, there will be people worthy of your hate and it's still going to be up to you if you would. The only difference between me back then and me right now is that while I still find something good in people, it's not because so I could like them. It's only for my peace of mind.
2. I like people who I could talk some sense with, I'm pretty much the storyteller myself so I'd like to sit and have someone listen to me and in return, I'd listen to that person too. I generally like humorous people and considerate people because if there's one thing I don't like, it's being insensitive.
*(8th year edit) Sometimes, talking about silly things too are okay. It's those times that you actually get to learn more about other people.
3. I have problems concerning time. I don't like coming late to appointments or meetings and I'd rather skip the meeting than go and have people stare at me for coming a bit later than everybody else. *weird, I know*
4. I like Jeverything. Haha. That's an understatement however. I LOVE it. I LOVE it just as I LOVE Toma, Hikaru (hsj), Masaki (Arashi) and the whole of Kat-tun. But yeah, I LOVE Jeverything. Haha
*(8th year edit) I apparently like Keverything too. Well, maybe just EXO and Song Jae Rim. I also adore SoYou and JunggiGo's collab "Some". And did I mention Harry Potter? I love Tom Felton as well.
5. I write fictions/fanfictions. You can visit me anytime. Comment or critique my works, either is good. :)
My other blog accounts: + Archive of Our Own with the handler name chessc88. So far Dramione (Draco + Hermione) fics + Tumblr with the handler name chessc88 (as well). Also Dramione fics.